Support By Phone
You will need to provide your account email address and phone number (for security purposes) before information can be disclosed.
For assistance or information please e-mail us at: email@example.com
OneHSN Support’s schedule during the Holiday Season is as follows:
- December 24 - 8am – 2pm
- December 25 - Closed – Christmas
- December 26 - Closed – Boxing Day
- December 27, 30 & 31 – 8am – 5pm
- January 1 - Closed - New Years
- January 2 – Regular Hours 8 am – 5 pm
Our team will respond to your request during the above posted business hours. We wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.
Website Guide (Parent/Guardian)
This guide is designed to show you how to use this website to its full potential and provide assistance with the use of the website. You can open the document as a PDF by clicking the 'Download' button below.
You must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® installed on your computer to view PDF documents.
Click on the link below to download Acrobat Reader software.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q's)
- Am I registering my child in a child care centre on this site?
- No, on this site you can complete and submit an application for child care that will be automatically sent to the child care centre(s) of your choice. Once a space becomes available, you will be contacted by the child care centre for registration.
- Can I apply to more than one childcare centre?
- Yes, you may apply to as many centres as you wish. Your choices will be determined by the information you submit on your application. You will be contacted by the child care centre where a space first becomes available. If you accept this space, you still have the option of remaining on one or more other waitlists.
- How long will I have to wait for a space?
- If no space is immediately available to you, the amount of time you will wait is determined by many factors. You may contact any child care centre to find out where you are on their wait list.
- How do I apply for childcare fee subsidy?
- Complete your application on this site ensuring to select Fee Assistance is Required or Fee Assistance is Preferred.
- When you have been offered and accepted a space, the centre will notify the City of Kingston?s Community and Family Service, Childcare Programs Department. The City will then contact you to book an appointment for an income testing assessment application.
- Bring documentation to your appointment with Community Services at 362 Montreal St.
- Who is eligible to apply for subsidy?
- To apply for childcare subsidy, families must live in the City of Kingston or County of Frontenac. Parents or Guardians must be employed or enrolled in an educational or retraining program during the hours when their child is in childcare.